- September 14, 2017
- Posted by: nrsnepal
- Category: Training
NEPAL REALISTIC SOLUTION PVT.LTD. (NRS) serves as a framework to aid you in your transition from a student to industry professional and give you more a direct route to your long term career. It comprises two modules, Educational Guidance and Career Development, which highlight and examine the core aspects of educational and career preparation through a number of tutorials which include course and career investigation, skills identification, CV and form preparation, interview advice and overall self-awareness.
NRS Partners with colleges on one hand and industries on the other hand to transform the face of talent to serve the emerging knowledge-economy of Nepal. Our programs provide specific skills set across organizational and domain expertise to make the candidate fit perfectly to a role in the industry.
NRS COURSE FACULTY
The course is facilitated by our team of experts who facilitate you for short term achievement and long term goals. The instruction is supplemented by inviting guests from the professional community, usually in panels, who will give you a realistic view of the work life in your profession after you graduate. The career center staff also participates in the instruction because they have an immediate role of assisting you in finding an internships, part-time employment, and further career opportunities after graduation.
This career planning and development course was designed following a very simple model of assessment, exploration, goal setting and follow-through.
- The first step involves personal self-assessment – an honest, self-reflective appraisal of your interests, skills, personality, and values.
- With the second step, you begin to explore the various professional career options open to someone with your credentials.
- The third step joins dreams and reality by setting goals and defining strategies for achieving them. You will be asked to consider basic career planning questions such as:
- What do I want to do with my life?
- What careers interest me?
- What skills do I have?
- What skills do I need?
- What new skills would I like to acquire?
- How do I best prepare for my career?
- Which courses, and supplemental education, would be best for me?
- How do I get practical experience while in school?
- Should I take an internship? Should I study abroad? Where? When?
- How can I develop leadership and other skills?
Each week you will have the opportunity to interact with professionals experts from related field. These interactive sessions are interact by those who can best serve as experts, including many faculty members, business guests, staff, and graduate students.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
These courses have been cited by conducting survey program in different student of colleges & individuals for providing relevant career-building tools. Use this knowledge to advance your career and achieve success in your field.
- Leadership Skills
- Microsoft Office
- Communication Skills
- Business Writing Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Social Media Marketing
- CV Writing Skills
- Business Ethics
- Office Etiquettes
- Time Management
- Customer Service Skills
- Problem Solving/Decision Making
This program is delivered using an expert sessions by face to face interaction to deliver highly effective training and online portal for assignments and assessments. NRS trainers are hand-picked domain experts from industry professional with rich practical experience. Other than the trainers, NRS engages industry veterans for sharing their perspectives with the aspiring candidates.
Some of our delivery methods are listed below:
- Case based learning
- Collaborative learning (Making group activities work)
- Classroom response
- Graphic organizers
- Interaction with expert
- Multimedia instruction (PowerPoint slides, Videos)
- Individual Presentation
- Field work (On the job training)
- Web-based training