This is to bring your benevolent consideration that Nepal Realistic Solution Pvt. Ltd located in the center of the city, Kumaripati is organizing Internal Quality Auditor Training on ISO 9001: 2015.
Guidelines for Auditing Management System as per following.
- Course duration: 2 days.
- Course location: Kumaripati, Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Course fee: NRS 15000/. Excluding VAT.
- Ideally those with responsibility for auditing.
- Managers with responsibility for assessing procedures, process and system in place.
- QC/ QA Manager, Management Representative, Internal Auditor, Inspection officer, Intelligence officer, Technical Auditor, Investigator, Surveillance officer /CA/RA, Administrator etc.
Why should you attend?
- To get a thorough understanding of the structure of the ISO 9000 series and quality system requirements.
- To plan and perform your own audit.
- To be confident in setting objectives and assessing the impact of employee behavior.
- To gain reporting skills and the ability to lead corrective action.
- To gain advancement in Continuing Professional Development(CPD) and confidence in your role.
How will you benefit?
- Learn how to ensure your quality management systems are consistently compliant with ISO 9001.
- Gain internationally recognized ISO 9001 auditing skills.
- Understand how to improve auditing efficiency, cut business costs and manage risks effectively.
- Advance CPD points.
- Buoyant in carrying out internal audit- first party audit of quality management system as per ISO 19011:2015.
- Will be enabled to establish, implement, monitor and continually improve QMS ISO 9001:2015 requirements.
The course will cover the following;
Quality Management System Requirement according to International Standards [Quality Policy, Quality Objectives, Process Identification and their interaction, Making Standard operating procedures(SOP), Job Design, Risk identification, assessment and management plan, knowledge management, the 7 principles of the management, QMS Planning, SWOT Analysis, Leadership, Support, Operation, control of documented information system, Process
ISO 19011 –Guidelines for management system audit : Objectivity of auditing / Audit Strategy ,First party, Second Party and Third Party, Formulation of Audit Criteria, Competence of auditors, Roles and Responsibilities of Auditors , Quality and Personal Attributes of Auditors,Knowledge & Skills of Auditor , Document Review, the off-site audit, Process Identification, Application of audit techniques, Phases of audit, Preparation of Audit, Design Audit Checklist, Audit Plan & Schedule , The way of communication during audit, Process based audit, Audit execution, Categorization of Findings (Non-compliance, Discrepancy, Deviation, Variation), Writing audit evidence against Non-compliance & Discrepancy. Writing Opportunities for improvements, Root cause analysis and Corrective and Preventive action, Reduction plan of Non compliance, and Writing final audit report.
- Tutor Presentation
- Practical Exercise
- Group Activities
- Class Discussion
- Course notes
- Reading Materials
Certificate: Certificate will be awarded upon successful completion of training.