Internal Auditor Training on ISO 9001:2015
- September 15, 2017
- Posted by: nrsnepal
- Category: Training
This is to bring your benevolent consideration that Nepal Realistic Solution Pvt. Ltd located in the center of the city, Kumaripati is organizing Internal Quality Auditor Training on ISO 9001: 2015.
Guidelines for Auditing Management System as per following.
- Course duration: 2 days.
- Course location: Kumaripati, Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Course fee: NRS 15000/. Excluding VAT.
- Ideally those with responsibility for auditing.
- Managers with responsibility for assessing procedures, process and system in place.
- QC/ QA Manager, Management Representative, Internal Auditor, Inspection officer, Intelligence officer, Technical Auditor, Investigator, Surveillance officer /CA/RA, Administrator etc.
Why should you attend?
- To get a thorough understanding of the structure of the ISO 9000 series and quality system requirements.
- To plan and perform your own audit.
- To be confident in setting objectives and assessing the impact of employee behavior.
- To gain reporting skills and the ability to lead corrective action.
- To gain advancement in Continuing Professional Development(CPD) and confidence in your role.
How will you benefit?
- Learn how to ensure your quality management systems are consistently compliant with ISO 9001.
- Gain internationally recognized ISO 9001 auditing skills.
- Understand how to improve auditing efficiency, cut business costs and manage risks effectively.
- Advance CPD points.
- Buoyant in carrying out internal audit- first party audit of quality management system as per ISO 19011:2015.
- Will be enabled to establish, implement, monitor and continually improve QMS ISO 9001:2015 requirements.
The course will cover the following;
Quality Management System Requirement according to International Standards [Quality Policy, Quality Objectives, Process Identification and their interaction, Making Standard operating procedures(SOP), Job Design, Risk identification, assessment and management plan, knowledge management, the 7 principles of the management, QMS Planning, SWOT Analysis, Leadership, Support, Operation, control of documented information system, Process
ISO 19011 –Guidelines for management system audit : Objectivity of auditing / Audit Strategy ,First party, Second Party and Third Party, Formulation of Audit Criteria, Competence of auditors, Roles and Responsibilities of Auditors , Quality and Personal Attributes of Auditors,Knowledge & Skills of Auditor , Document Review, the off-site audit, Process Identification, Application of audit techniques, Phases of audit, Preparation of Audit, Design Audit Checklist, Audit Plan & Schedule , The way of communication during audit, Process based audit, Audit execution, Categorization of Findings (Non-compliance, Discrepancy, Deviation, Variation), Writing audit evidence against Non-compliance & Discrepancy. Writing Opportunities for improvements, Root cause analysis and Corrective and Preventive action, Reduction plan of Non compliance, and Writing final audit report.
- Tutor Presentation
- Practical Exercise
- Group Activities
- Class Discussion
- Course notes
- Reading Materials
Certificate: Certificate will be awarded upon successful completion of training.